Precision, dynamics and high speeds: Our small and lightweight SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors offer you a strong service profile - specifically for applications in the lower torque range.
Space-saving servo drive solutions for your specific requirement profiles.
Our SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors are an impressive compact solution - small and with an especially low weight. They have been specifically designed to implement top speeds in your systems. In doing so, the lightweights with aluminum housing work precisely and in a highly dynamic manner.
Rely on compact design, performance and a range of variants from a single source when planning and implementing your systems. To this end, configuration possibilities from 7 sizes for the SPIROPLAN® gear units and 7 different motor sizes of the CMP.. series are available to you.
You can achieve even greater flexibility thanks to the low weight and the wide selection of drive variants. The spectrum for your applications ranges from the version with flange, solid shaft and key to the version with hollow shaft and keyway or TorqLOC® clamping connection.
All this makes the SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors W..CMP.. an all-rounder for you. Especially when solutions in the torque range up to 600 Nm are required.
Configure your own product
- Detailed information about your individual product
- CAD data and documentation for your configuration
- Direct order request or ordering
Implement precisionas this small and lightweight servo drive can be accurately scaled and can implement very short response times.
Save on installation spaceas the right-angle gearmotor design can be optimally integrated into any system architecture.
Take advantage of the range of variantsas our modular motor system of the CMP series offers 7 different motor sizes.
Robust right-angle gear unit
- Robust right-angle gear unit:
- Wear-free SPIROPLAN® gearing (steel-steel material combination) and special tooth meshing
- Minimized friction losses, optimized mechanical efficiency, reduced energy consumption
- Vibration-free running/operation
- Small gear ratios allow for high motor power and high speed
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Mounting of gear unit sizes W10, W20, W30:
- The oil quantity is independent of the mounting position in these sizes.
- Identical hole spacing and shaft heights in the foot and face offer many different mounting options
- Available variants:
- Foot- or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft
- Adapter mounting
- Highest dynamic characteristics throughout the entire CMP.. series thanks to the low-inertia rotor design and high overload capacity of the motors
- Performance-optimized and extremely compact design thanks to the latest winding and magnet technology
- Standstill torques from 0.5 Nm to 95 Nm
- Optional CMPZ.. motor variant with increased rotor inertia for all applications with high load moments of inertia
- High quality of concentric running characteristics
- Direct mounting of the motor on a gear unit from our modular gear unit system
SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors of the W series with CMP.. motor
|Gear unit size||Size||Torque range MaDyn
|W..10||40M||19 – 30|
|W..20||50S – 63M||24 – 45|
|W..30||50S – 63M||31 – 70|
|W..19||40M – 63S||21 – 96|
|W..29||40M – 63S||18 – 156|
|W..39||40M – 71S||23 – 240|
|W..49||50S – 71M||35 – 480|
|W..59||50S – 80S||35 – 720|
Areas of application
- Packaging machines
- Sorting and stacking systems
- Conveyor belts
- Incremental launches