With our MAXOLUTION® system solution, you can easily and quickly implement universal solutions for pallet transfer shuttles (QVW) in your factory.
Universal application in your conveyor lines
WLAN communication takes place either via the slotted waveguide or via the radiating cable. Both components shield the wireless signal from other sources of interference and WLAN networks in the vicinity.
Depending on the application, you can use conductor rails or the MOVITRANS ® contactless energy transfer system for energy transfer. The MOVITRANS ® line cables can either be laid in the ground or in a lateral rail. We also offer the Drive Power Solution energy storage device. Power peaks can be compensated together with the MOVITRANS ® system and the energy storage device.
With our CCU application modules, rather than programming, the vehicles are parameterized for dedicated tasks in the conveyor line.
Easy to operatewith our CCU conveyor line application modules
Implement complete solutionsbecause the MAXOLUTION®-QVW system encompasses all system features, from communication right through to energy
Everything from a single sourcebecause we view your system as a whole, from the track to the vehicle, right through to the controller
Simple to installthanks to a decentralized structure
- Drive components from our proven modular concept
- Shielded WLAN communication via the slotted waveguide or radiating cable
- Conductor rail or MOVITRANS ® contactless energy transfer system optionally in combination with the Drive Power Solution with integrated energy storage device
- Integrated functional safety to protect man and machine, as required
- MOVIPRO ® decentralized drive, positioning and application control
- DOP operator panel for system operation and visualization
- Communication gateway to the higher-level controller
- Parameterizable application modules with MOVI-PLC ®