Automated guided vehicle (AGVS) systems are currently used for assembly lines in many different industry sectors. They are used to automate in-house material flows or serve as the basis for flexible assembly.
Automated, safe, flexible: Track-guided inductive heavy load AGVS
The track-guided inductive heavy load AGVS makes a barrier-free factory possible.
Our system solution covers the individual vehicles, energy supply, the WLAN communication as well as the navigation and vehicle coordination. The MOVITRANS ® line cable which is laid in the floor enables energy transfer which is contactless and thus wear-free and low-maintenance.
The inductive navigation is fixed route and based on the MOVITRANS ® line cable.
The RFID transponder embedded in the floor ensures precise positioning.
The WLAN communication to and from the vehicle is established via the radiating cable laid in the floor.
Our in-house MOVIVISION ® parameterizable plant software allows you to plan, simulate and emulate your conveyor lines in advance and to parameterize any travel profile and behavior for different segments of the travel distance.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and requirements
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Cross transport routesbecause our MOVITRANS® contactless energy transfer system is laid in the floor
Ensures high system availabilitybecause load times fall owing to our track-guided inductive heavy load AGVS system solutions
Reduced startup timesbecause functions on the tracks are parameterized and not programmed
- Drive components from our proven modular concept
- MOVIPRO ® decentralized drive, positioning, and application controller
- Navigation via inductive track guidance antenna
- Positioning via RFID transponder
- MOVITRANS ® Contactless Energy Transfer System
- plan, simulate and emulate with parameterizable MOVIVISION ® plant software
- LSI operator panel for track visualization with integrated touchscreen