It’s important to keep track of sophisticated drivelines with a large number of axes. The DOP11C series of panels offers high functionality for realistic, high-performance machine visualization.
Standardized visualization and diagnostics
The more complex the system or machine and the more sophisticated the automation, the more system operators want sophisticated machine visualization. The ability to store the extensive data packages and parameter sets is also at the top of their wish lists.
Particularly for applications with large numbers of axes and many different degrees of freedom, it’s important to keep track of the whole system and provide a clear overview. The more and more extensive functionality of systems and drive technology means that the requirements for operation, visualization and diagnostics are also increasing.
Our standardized, modern operator panels of the DOP11C (drive operator panel) series are tailored for just these complex requirements with a high-resolution color display, fast processors and a large amount of RAM.
With these features, you can always reliably run a realistic visualization in real time and from any location, and implement simple operation and diagnostics of your system. The range of touch screens extends from 4.3" to 15.4" with resolutions up to 1280 x 800 pixels.
Durable monitors combined with the MOVI-PLC ® power Windows-based control platform are available for particularly demanding visualization tasks.
HMI-Builder.PRO operating software for perfect system integration
The HMI-Builder.PRO software is available for programming the DOP11C operator panels. Even in highly complex systems, this software provides a perfect interface between humans and machines (human-machine interface) and works according to the “What you see is what you get” concept.
It allows you to configure and test your programming and visualization tasks in advance. Thanks to the integrated simulation mode, you can do this without any additional hardware. And the software’s efficient program design minimizes your configuration work.
You can use numerous integrated HMI (human-machine interface) functions such as recipe management, alarm management, an integrated Web server and much more. All in all, this operating software will increase your operational reliability and reduce your development costs.
Consult our sales team
HMI-Builder.PRO operating software
- Optimal interaction between visualization and our control technology
- Perfect system integration as an integral component of MOVITOOLS® MotionStudio
- Standardized development environment for the entire C unit series (from the small 4.3" panel to the high-end MOVI-PLC® power-based 15.4" visualization)
- Minimal configuration work thanks to modern, efficient program design
- Numerous integrated HMI functions such as recipe management, alarm management, an integrated Web server and much more increase operational reliability and reduce development costs
- Open scripting function in C# that offers the full flexibility of the .NET Framework architecture for complex visualization tasks
- Integrated simulation mode allows you to configure and test visualization tasks in advance – even without hardware
HMI-Builder operating software
The mobile operator panels DOP11B-M70 are programmed using the HMI-Builder software. This software provides an interface between humans and machines (human-machine interface) and works according to the “What you see is what you get” concept. This way, you can already see during programming how the visualization will look for your system operator later.
HMI-Builder provides an object library with a large selection of static and dynamic objects. These objects are represented by simple, clear icons. Just select the objects and edit them. The result is your custom screen view.
HMI-Builder operating software for intuitive human-machine interaction:
- Programming the operator panels
- “What you see is what you get” software concept
- Display of the operator visualization even during programming
- Extensive object library with a large selection of static and dynamic objects
- Objects are displayed using simple, clear icons for the custom screen view